Sunday, November 29, 2009

"PAINTED PONY SERIES #4"

"PAINTED PONY" #4

Acrylic on paper
$20.00 free shipping

This is a very small painting, only about 2.5 x 3.5 inches! I'm getting a little bit interested in painting some of the ATC's which stand for Art Trading Cards! I paint with a group of friends and we are going to trade ATCs at a Christmas party in December. The art cards are sort of a craze in the artist and art collector world. Artists normally trade the cards with each other like baseball cards, and art collectors can own a very inexpensive original from many artist they like. I have to tell you, they sure are cute mini paintings when they are matted and framed. Just in case you think my paintings are getting smaller and smaller; what I post tomorrow will certainly surprise you!!
Thank you for looking today.

Char Davis is a Daily Painter from Elizabeth, Colorado

visit my website: CharDavisFineArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment