Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"IMPRESSIONISTIC CONTEMPORARY FLORAL #1" by Char Davis


I'm having so much fun with the impressionistic style of painting; still have a couple more "PAINTED PONIES" to post, but I just sort of got into these florals while I was out painting in my garden and looking at all of my flowers still blooming and thinking that we don't have very much summer left here in Colorado. I love the changing of the seasons here in Colorado; but I really hate for summer to be over. It seems like summer just started and I haven't had quite enough of it yet. I guess I'm never ready for my gardens to go to sleep for the winter.....hopefully we will have a really long and beautiful fall. The colors and the brushwork in this little painting are so much fun. Take a closer look by clicking on the painting and you can look at the colors and brushwork up close. Enjoy! and thanks for looking today.





"IMPRESSIONISTIC CONTEMPORARY FLORAL #1

original acrylic, 5x7"

$40.00 plus S&H






Char Davis is a Daily Painter from Elizabeth, Colorado



visit my website: CharDavisFineArt.com

contact the artist


No comments:

Post a Comment