Friday, August 21, 2009

"PAINTED PONY SERIES" PONY #3

"PAINTED PONY SERIES"
PONY #3
5"X7" ACRYLIC ON BOARD
$40 + s&h


I love this Painted Pony Series and have really had fun painting with acrylic lately. I am primarily an oil painter and even though oil is my favorite medium, I sometimes enjoy how fast and free it feels to paint in acrylics. The Painted Pony Series are all such happy paintings. Thanks for looking today!

Char Davis is a Daily Painter from Elizabeth, Colorado


visit my website "CharDavisFineArt.com"

2 comments:

  1. Char, This really caught my eye in Daily Painters of Colorado. I just had to visit your site. Beautiful work! And...I have to tell you I love Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Saundra for the nice comments! The Painted Ponies are fun and I think the "simplicity" is what I was going for...glad you like it. Char

    ReplyDelete