Friday, April 3, 2009

SPRING ROMANCE



This was a fun painting to do. My references were photos I took of a friends turkeys last spring. Everytime a hen would stroll by the tom turkeys would puff up, strutt and gobble, gobble, gobble!! They were so fun to watch! The painting is a watercolor and was delivered to an art show...I'm anxious to see what the juror has to say in her critique about the painting. I framed the piece; but not under glass like a watercolor is usually framed. I varnished the painting and framed it more like you would an oil done on a canvas. I think it is really a neat look. Double click on the painting to see a large image. I have a new computer and can't figure out how to upload a larger photo to my site. Thanks for looking today.


Title:
Medium: Watercolor
Size: 10”x13”

This painting has recently SOLD to a collector in Littleton, Colorado

No comments:

Post a Comment