Monday, January 4, 2010

Original Watercolor
8" x 8"
$200.00

A very loose and "artsy" painting. If you are interested in this painting, pleasecontact me! I also have prints available.
Also, this painting will be hanging at a show at the Littleton Town Hall Arts Center, Stanton Gallery, Littleton, Colorado, with a group called
"THE PALETTE PALS"
The dates of the show are January 5 through January 29; stop by if you are in the area, I will have 5 or 6 paintings hanging. This is a 5 person art showing that I am doing with my painting friends. We are a small group of painters who paint and show together regularly in the Denver Metro Area.
Thanks for visiting today!

Char is a Daily Painter from Elizabeth, Colorado

visit my website: CharDavisFineArt.com


PRINTS of this painting are available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment