Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HOME PORTRAIT

"WATERCOLOR RENDERING"

This painting is a commission piece of a home in Denver, Colorado. I have painted home portraits for many years. If you are interested in commissioning a home portrait, please contact me. Prices range from $200 to $350. I can paint your home from photographs that you provide. I have painted many, many home portraits of homes here in Denver and the metropolitan area for real estate agents, architects, and private individuals. A home portrait is a wonderful, thoughtful and memorable gift. Please call me if you are interested.
Thanks for looking today.

Char Davis is a Daily Painter from Elizabeth, Colorado

visit my website: CharDavisFineArt.com
subscribe to my blog to receive updates whenever I post a new painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment