Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Home PORTRAIT" by Char Davis





"Home Portrait"
10"x13"
Watercolor on Arches WC Paper

Another Home Portrait done for a family living in Colorado; this painting is of their wonderful cabin in Wyoming. This commission if for a gift for the husband who loves his home away from home. I don't know if you can see the two dogs near the front deck...just makes the painting a little more personal. These are commission pieces and if you have been reading my blog, I do quite a lot of these paintings. They make wonderful gifts for family and friends who are moving away or want to have a memento of their first, second, or even vacation home! I've painted for families that are in their third or fourth home and they have a keepsake for every home they have lived in! What a fun way to remember your old "roots"
If you are interested in a home portrait, please contact me.
Thanks for looking today.

visit my website: CharDavisFineArt.com
contact me: Char

No comments:

Post a Comment