Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"DANCING PALOMINO HORSES"

"DANCING PALOMINO HORSES" by Char Davis

"DANCING PALOMINO HORSES"
Oil on Canvas
16"x20"

If you are interested in this painting, please contact the artist:

Char Davis is a Daily Painter from Elizabeth, Colorado

visit my website: CharDavisFineArt.com

Beautiful Palomino girls just look like they are dancing don't they! I had a time with those crazy horse legs; it's no wonder that the legs are covered with grass or dust in so many horse paintings! The faces have such personality and to me, they look like mother and daughter. Maybe that is because my neighbor has palominos and has a mother and daughter. I do get most of my reference photos for horses from my neighbor; she has a great little "herd" and so many different breeds of horses. I had horses growing up and even took my last horse to college with me. Now though, I'm too busy painting to give even one horse the care and attention it would need; so I just visit my neighbor or my sister to get my horse "fix"
Thanks for looking today.



No comments:

Post a Comment