Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SPRING PASTURE



Title: SPRING PASTURE
Medium: Oil on stretched canvas
Size: 8”x10”
Available at: $75.00 unframed + $5.00 s/h in U.S. How to Purchase: Contact the artist CharArtist@msn.com

This painting is SOLD to a collector in Littleton, Colorado

In the summer we have the cows and their new calves in the pasture behind us. They are fun to watch and a little scary too. For one, they are huge animals and you never quite know what they are thinking. And also, they always have the big, giant bull with them and he is very intimidating....the babies are so cute tho and I love seeing them, taking pictures of them, and of course, painting them. This painting is from a photo I took last summer. I still need a little more work in the sky and also I think on the hill area. Thanks for looking at my daily painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment