Thursday, January 22, 2009

ARCHITECTURAL RENDERING






Well, I said in a previous blog "what can I say about architectural renderings" and after having a small break thru the holidays; I'm back at it! I love to paint architectural "anything" . When the trees and bushes and flowers have all been long gone, and the grass is as brown as a paper sack; I love to make all things "alive" and beautiful in the painting. It's a big "WOW" when you see the before and after. Above is the before...and then the after......I enjoyed painting this home; making it soooo much more attractive that it looks right now in the dead of winter here in Colorado. All of my architectural rendering work is by commission so if you are interested in a rendering, please contact me.

CharArtist@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment