Tuesday, April 1, 2008

SHEEP




Sheep
Media: Oil on gessoed board
Size: 5"x7"
Available at: $75.00 unframed +$5.00 s/h in U.S.
How to purchase: Contact the artist CharArtist@msn.com

My neighbor called yesterday and invited me to come over and take pictures of his new baby sheep; seventeen new babies. Still expecting two more to be born any day now. I couldn't make it there today, but I thought it might be a good idea to brush up (hehe!) on my sheep painting skills. I tried this one from photos I took up near Steamboat last year. It turned out to be one of those days when I should have "stopped" when I loved it....oh no, I had to keep at it until who knows what happens. I still like the little guys personality, and do you see that there is another sheep right behind him? Tomorrow, I may try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment