Thursday, April 3, 2008

HELLO SHEEP

Hello Sheep
Media: Oil on gessoed board
Size: 5"x5"
Available at: $75.00 unframed, +$5.oo s/h in the U.S.
How to purchase: Contact the artist CharArtist@msn.com

I just had to try this little guy again, actually I like both now. The first sheep looks like he/she has a little personality and the second painting reminds me of what I saw when I took the pictures.....the sheep sort of all turned their heads or looked up; watching me as much as I was watching them. I love the sort of impressionistic realism look and think i captured that here. I'm attracted to art that doesn't show every little detail; letting the viewer fill that in. I like to know what the painting is, but don't want to paint a photograph. I would call that "impressionistic realism" Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment