Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ARCHITECTURAL RENDERING SOLD

Title:
Medium: Watercolor
Size: 10"x13"
Available at: NFS Commissioned Home Portrait
How to Purchase: Contact the artist CharArtist@msn.com

I haven't been writing too much lately because I have been busier than a one-armed paper hanger!! Who ever thought up that little saying; it always gives me such a visual..lol! If you have ever done wallpaper before you have to get a visual with that cause I would think that it would be pretty much an impossible task....anywho, been way too busy with the rendering business. It's definitely talking away from the miles I want to be putting on the oil painting brushes! This rendering is of a little courtyard of an apartment complex in Denver right down by the Capitol Building. Kinda fun to do a really different perspective for this one. It was gated and looked like a fun place to live if you have to live in downtown Denver, Colorado!! Thank you for looking today!

No comments:

Post a Comment